Assists Global IT infrastructure team and staff in our office in Madrid, Spain and satellite offices in Europe with IT technical support, audio/video systems, computers, mobile devices, applications and related technology. Coordinates, diagnoses and troubleshoots incoming helpdesk calls. Provides support that includes installation and testing of computer systems, software applications and peripherals and new equipment configurations within established guidelines. Troubleshoots software and hardware failures and identifies network problems. Provides case status updates to manger and end-users.
• Assist staff with the installation, configuration and ongoing usability of systems
• Supports computers, mobile devices, peripheral equipment and software.
• Monitors helpdesk requests and provide both first and second level support.
• Manages helpdesk to make sure users are getting assistance in timely manner.
• Collaborating with cross functional groups, participating in global IT projects, and working on improving processes and procedures.
• Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email
servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers and administrative systems.
• Performs PC technician duties such as repair and preventative maintenance or hardware and software.
• Assesses functional needs to determine specifications for purchases.
• Orders and configures computer and phone supplies.
• Maintains an inventory of equipment and supplies across Europe.
• Manages Mobile devices through MDM across Europe.
• 3 years’ hands on experience with Microsoft environment (Active Directory, Azure AD, Exchange, O365, Skype for Business, SharePoint, SCCM).
• Network administration troubleshooting – DHCP, DNS, vLAN, Routing
• Basic scripting using PowerShell, batch and Unix shell.
• Experience troubleshooting hardware issues and replacing hardware on both Desktop and laptop PCs.
• Experience installing software, patches, updates on Desktops, Laptops, Servers and remote troubleshooting.
• Experience troubleshooting network, software, printing problems, personal devices.
• Solid communication skills, written and verbal in English
• Customer Service Experience a must.
This job description is not all inclusive and is intended to capture a majority of the job functions. Special projects and other tasks may be required by management.