One of the most important insurance companies in the world, being Top Employer in 5 countries of the European Union, is in a moment of transformation of all digital assets. Aiming to develop the best services, user experience to work in a changing industry. Company that seeks personal and professional growth of the teams, developing all IT teams under Agile methodologies. Working on international projects to make the firm a disruptive environment and with the ability to make a global impact on all the assets it offers.
Purpose of the job, within what limits and with what objectives:
• Management and coordination of data deliverables.
• Ensure the transparency of the execution process, raise risks and take measures for the correct fulfillment of the committed dates.
Description of duties and responsibilities:
• Understanding of functional business needs and translation into technical data requirements.
• Accompaniment to the user areas from the ideation process, during its construction and until the effective implementation of the final product.
• Monitoring the degree of progress of committed deliveries of data products, both models, insights, dashboards, or content.
• Support to Data team in the cutting and planning of deliverables.
• Participation in synchronization meetings with product owners.
• Coordination of multidisciplinary teams in the tasks necessary for the construction of a data product.
• Tasks assignment to execution teams.
• Data portfolio management.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or relevant field.
• 5+ years of experience in Agile methodology, surrounded by Data environment.
• Positive attitude and strong commitment to delivering quality work.
• Excellent knowledge of Dato environment technologies.
• Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.